Healthy Weight Starts with the Right Routine
As we all look for new beginnings and fresh starts at the start of the year, it’s a great opportunity to address those frustrating weight and fitness issues. The third week of every January brings National Healthy Weight Week which is designed to raise awareness to and highlight those healthy habits that help us maintain proper weight-loss management. We think it is a perfect time to introduce you to the NeoraFit™ Weight Management and Wellness System, which is a whole-body, sustainable program based off of Neora Co-Founder Jeff Olson’s The Slight Edge, that encourages you to make natural lifestyle changes that will help you achieve the health you’ve always wanted.
Many studies show that typical weight-loss plans (diet and exercise) work in the short term, but eventually the weight returns after the programs end. On the other hand, weight-loss protocols that included mindfulness interventions such as meditation (in addition to eating well and exercising), were seen to be more effective in reducing weight and keeping it off.
These healthy daily disciplines work together to help compound results over time. Here are 6 healthy habits that you can start today to help you achieve your weight-loss goals†:
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water throughout the day replenishes electrolytes, helps your body burn calories, reduces cravings and gives you a feeling of fullness. Always drink when you feel thirsty as well as before, during and after your workouts.
- Remember to Breathe: Deep breathing exercises are great for keeping you focused and your stress in check. Spend 5 to 10 minutes a day doing deep breathing or meditation to help reduce those damaging cortisol levels.
- Get Your Body Moving: Consistent exercise will assist with long-term weight control, boost energy levels, reduce stress, help improve bone mass density loss and improve cardiovascular fitness. Try to find a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise per day (2.5 hours per week).
- Eat More Mindfully: Mindful eating is bringing more awareness to what you are eating and making small changes over time that move towards a more healthful lifestyle. Focus on choosing whole foods from nature instead of processed foods and keep sugar and artificial sweeteners to a minimum. Meal planning will keep you from straying off of your goals.
- Reduce Your Eating Window: Reducing your daily eating window gives your body a break from processing food. During this time, it can focus on other key elements, including increasing metabolism, lower blood sugar, decreased inflammation and enhanced brain function. Ideally you want to give your body a 14- to 16-hour rest cycle. We recommend you stop eating by 8 p.m. and resume eating again between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. the next day.
- Boost Your Performance With NeoraFit Supplements: NeoraFit’s supplements supports your body around the clock so you can achieve your weight management and fit lifestyle goals. Our proprietary blends boost your body’s fat-browning mechanism to convert white fat to brown so it can be more easily burned off.*†
A Community Approach
When you purchase NeoraFit products and take part in the NeoraFit™ Weight Management and Wellness System, you’ll have access to accountability groups hosted by Neora’s brand partners to help you throughout your health and wellness journey, offering the valuable community support to stay engaged and motivated. The Neora team will also be working hard to bring you additional components throughout 2021, including healthy recipes, fitness routines, meditation tips and other tools to ensure you have everything they need to maintain a healthy and mindful lifestyle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†When used in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise program. Individual results may vary.