Fall Inspired Warm Bowl
|Red onion to taste|
|red wine vinegar||2 tbsp|
|olive oil||2 tbsp|
|dijon mustard||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice to taste|
Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and RUN to the grocery store to get the ingredients for this Fall inspired warm bowl. I love a big salad and this dish did not disappoint. Not only is this recipe protein packed, it’s also full of so many nutritious ingredients and will satisfy your sweet AND savory cravings. What are you waiting for?
- Cook chicken as desired and set aside.
- Toss butternut squash in olive oil and season as desired. I airfried mine at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add spinach to base of bowl
- Add in above toppings and top with chicken & cooked butternut squash
- Mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard and lemon juice to create dressing.
- Toss dressing on salad. Enjoy!
Share & Print
← Previous Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Next → Vegan Pho