No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
|rolled oats||1/2 cup|
|NeoraFit Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder||1 scoop|
|unsweetened peanut butter||1/2 cup|
|pure maple syrup||1/4 cup|
|pure vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|unsweetened almond milk||1/4 cup|
|Sea salt flakes for topping (optional)|
|1/3 cup dark chocolate (optional)|
Forgo store-bought protein bars with this super simple homemade option made with chocolate, peanut butter and NeoraFit Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder. Protein bars can be a convenient snack to help hold over hunger until your next meal. While store-bought options are often highly processed and packed with added sugar, these are made with just a handful of simple ingredients that provide high quality plant-based protein, filling fiber, good fats and just a touch of sweetness.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place oats and protein powder in a food processor and blend until powdery.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond milk. Blend until a smooth batter forms. If the batter is too dry, add more almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time as needed.
- Press batter into the lined bread pan.
- Melt chocolate and pour over the bars (optional). Top with sea salt flakes (optional).
- Place bars in the freezer to set for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the freezer and cut into 6 to 8 bars. Store the bars in the refrigerator.