|gluten-free rolled oats||1/2 cup|
|unsweetened oat milk (or any dairy-free milk you like, ie: almond milk, coconut milk, or hemp milk)||1/2 cup|
|chia seeds||3/4 tbsp|
|peanut butter (or any nut butter you like, could also sub yogurt if not vegan)||2 tbsp|
|maple syrup||1 tbsp|
|dried apricots or other dried fruits like raisins, dates, or dried blueberries|
|nuts such as walnuts, pecans, sliced almonds, macadamia, nuts etc|
|seeds like hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, or shelled sunflower seeds|
|fresh fruit like blueberries, sliced bananas, or strawberries|
Start your morning with a stress-free, healthy, & easy breakfast!
- Add oats, chia seeds, & oat milk to a mason jar or a glass.
- Stir to combine completely making sure oats are fully covered with liquid.
- Stir in maple syrup, and peanut butter. The peanut butter can be swirled in and doesn’t have to be completely combined.
- Add any toppings you like, such as fruit, nuts, seeds, etc.
- Cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Eat within 2-3 days. Best within 24 hours.
- OPTIONAL: If you prefer your oats warm, microwave them for 30-60 seconds.