|NeoraFit Plant-Based Protein Powder||1/2 cup|
|old-fashioned oats||1/4 cup|
|baking powder||2 tsps|
|Pinch of salt|
Pancakes for breakfast? Count us in!
These Protein Pancakes are sweet, dense, packed with protein, and gluten-free! They come out fluffy and delicious. Just add a little butter, some fruit, a spoonful of yogurt, or maple syrup for a decadent, guilt-free breakfast!
- NeoraFit Plant-Based Protein Powder has a slightly sweet natural vanilla flavor, so with bananas, you likely won’t need to add any sweetener.
- If you like cinnamon, add a little cinnamon to the batter!
- Blending the eggs and bananas first can make it easier for your blender to process the oats.
- These pancakes freeze and refrigerate well. Reheat by microwaving for about 30 seconds.
Makes 6-8 pancakes
- Add all ingredients to a blender & blend until smooth.
- Heat and grease a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour batter into the pan and cook pancakes until they start to bubble, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with butter, syrup, fruit, nuts, or any other toppings you like!