Tuna Pasta Salad
|dry gluten-free pasta||16 oz|
|4-ounce cans of tuna||3|
|red bell pepper, chopped||1|
|celery, chopped||1 cup|
|red onion, copped||1/3 cup|
|green onion, chopped (optional)||1|
|fresh or frozen peas||1 cup|
|steamed broccoli, bite-sized florets||1 cup|
|capers, drained||2 tbsps|
|garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|fresh dill, chopped||2 tbsps|
|lemon juice||1-2 tbsps|
|dijon mustard||1 tbsp|
|Salt & pepper to taste|
This Tuna Pasta Salad comes together quickly & makes for a delicious, high protein meal!
Save this recipe for those days when you don’t have a lot of time for lunch! This pasta salad is packed with plenty of veggies and protein to keep you full! The dressing has lemon and dill which makes for a tangy and herbaceous salad.
- For the pasta, we used two 9-oz packages of chickpea rotini. Farfalle or macaroni would also work, or any pasta you like!
- When making the dressing, start with one tablespoon of lemon juice and add more if you prefer a tangier dressing.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Steam broccoli.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients until fully combined.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large salad bowl.
- Pour dressing into salad bowl & toss to coat evenly.
- Garnish with lemon wedges & extra dill. (optional)
- Serve & enjoy!