Banana Split Smoothie Recipe
|oat milk, or milk of your choice||1/2 - 3/4 cup|
|NeoraFit Plant-Based Protein Powder in Natural Vanilla Flavor||1 scoop|
|banana, fresh or frozen||1|
|peanut butter||1 tbsp|
|cacao, or sub cocoa powder||1 tsp|
|sweetener of your choice||1 date or 1-2 tsps|
|Optional garnishes: additional peanut butter, cherries, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, peanuts, chocolate syrup|
We all scream for ice cream, but sometimes you need a way to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the extra calories and sugar.
Packed with nutritious ingredients and a boost of protein powder, this Banana Split Smoothie is not only a delightful indulgence but also a smart choice for your health and fitness goals. So, if you’re craving the classic flavors of a banana split but want a healthier alternative, this recipe is just what you need!
This Banana Split Smoothie recipe takes the best elements of this beloved dessert and transforms them into a refreshing and nutritious smoothie. Whether you’re starting your day on a high note or looking for a post-workout treat, this Banana Split Smoothie is the perfect way to indulge your senses while nourishing your body.
Bananas are not only a great source of natural sugars for energy, but they also contain essential vitamins and minerals like potassium and vitamin C. Cacao not only provides a rich chocolate taste but also offers antioxidants and may contribute to heart health. And let’s not forget the plant-based protein powder, which helps support muscle growth and repair, making this smoothie an ideal choice for fitness enthusiasts or anyone looking to incorporate more protein into their diet. So, bust out your blender and treat yourself to a guilt-free Banana Split Smoothie that satisfies your cravings and fuels your body.
- We used a fresh banana but you can sub frozen and use less ice if you prefer.
- This recipe is sweetened with one date, but you can sub maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar, or skip the sweetener all together.
- If you want a more chocolatey smoothie, add more cacao powder.
- If you like peanut butter (who doesn’t?) we recommend drizzling peanut butter into your glass for an extra decadent smoothie
- Makes 1 serving
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth, adding as much ice as needed to get the desired consistency.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice such as cherries, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, or peanut syrup.
- Serve and enjoy!