Chia Seed Berry Parfait with Collagen Powder
|blended nut milk of choice (cashew, almond, and oat)
|NeoraFit Slim + Fit Collagen Powder
|yogurt of choice
|Berries (or any fresh fruit of choice)
|Optional toppings: granola, flax seed, crushed nuts, dried goji berries
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds and collagen powder with milk. Wait a few minutes for the chia pudding to settle and mix again. Make sure that there are no clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least two hours.
- When serving, scoop chia seed pudding into a mason jar and fill to a third.
- Add fresh fruit of choice on top of chia seed pudding.
- Layer yogurt of choice on top of fruit.
- Add any additional toppings on top of fruit and then drizzle with honey.
Note: depending on how you like the consistency, add more/less milk.