Grilled White Fish Green Beans and Potato in parchment
|your favorite white fish||4 filets|
|potatoes, peeled and boiled for about 10 minutes||2|
|Flat leaf parsley|
|Sal and pepper to taste|
Fish is a wonderful low-fat option when you are trying to lose weight or stay healthy. This is a great weekday option since all the ingredients are placed into the parchment making it a one dish fish.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rinse and pat dry fish very well with paper towels.
- Place on parchment (not wax) paper, surround with carrot, celery, potatoes, parsley, and seasoning. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bring the sides of parchment paper together to seal the fish and vegetables.
- Bring the heat down to 375 and cook the fish about 40 minutes in the oven.
- Serve with ¼ serving of brown rice.