Homemade Chicken Soup with Crusty Bread
|chopped onion||1/2 cup|
|chopped celery||1/2 cup|
|chicken broth||4 cans|
|vegetable broth||1 can|
|cooked chicken breast, chopped||1/2 lb|
|egg noodles||1.5 cups|
|sliced carrots||1 cup|
|dried basil||1/2 tsp|
|dried oregano||1/2 tsp|
|salt and pepper to taste|
Super filling and nutritious, and can be taken to work in a thermos or heated up at home quickly while you continue to work virtually.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Sauté onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with some crusty bread.
← Previous Own Your Beef Jerky