Beth’s Banana Bread Muffins Boosted
|NeoraFit Plant-Based Protein Powder||2 scoops|
|mashed organic banana||1 cup|
|organic almond butter||1/4 cup|
|extra-virgin coconut oil||3 tbsps|
|canola oil||2 tbsps|
|coconut flour||1/4 cup|
|baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|sea salt||1/4 tsp|
|finely chopped walnuts and semi-sweet chocolate-chip morsels (can be entirely omitted or you can do ¼ cup walnuts or chocolate chips only)||1/4 cups|
Now you can have your morning muffin with your coffee without worrying about getting a muffin top yourself! These high protein muffins contain no flour and no sugar yet taste delicious. Goes great with coffee for a satisfying breakfast.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients and until combined well, but do not overmix.
- Pour into greased muffin pan or use muffin liners and place in a preheated oven at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Makes 6 large or 12 mini muffins.
- Remove from oven, let cool, put into a glass container, and refrigerate.